Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Colorado trip

Greetings from Colorado! We decided to take a big drive West last week through Durango, Telluride, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins, among other places. What a beautiful time it was to see Colorado! The aspens were just amazing! Yep, that's my little , bitty, tiny hubby taking shots of the lovely golden trees. He's learning how to shoot on "M" and he's actually getting pretty good! If you've never been to Telluride, I would highly recommend it. What a cool little town surrounded by the mountains, down in a box canyon, and we had the most excellent food there! So, when the economy gets stinky and the politicians crazy, I highly recommend just driving West!! Whew.... I feel much better!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I am totally jealous of your aspen shot, I was hoping to get some photographs in an aspen grove while we were in Wyoming, but we were not at the right altitude for them. Gorgeous pics!!

Elaine said...

These are all great, but I absolutely love the bottom shot.